www.awangadenan.blogspot.com

Selasa, 4 Oktober 2011

The Ultimate Virus - The Best Virus Prank Program Ever


The Ultimate Virus is one of the best virus prank programs on the net. This is a prefect prank software and your friends will definitely "love" it and don't be suprised if they try to kill you for making fool on them . Just imagine how fun could it be to see how this fake virus is freaking out your friends and making them crying for mummy. LOL!

This virus prank tool acts like a deadly virus that can cause huge damages to your friends computers, but in fact it's just a fake virus prank and it won't harm the pc in any way.

After running the program, a progress bar will appear, inform user if virus loading is in progress. The taskbar and desktop icons will disappear and a dialog box is displayed that contains three choices:

1. Format Hard Disk
2. Delete Windows Folder
3. Delete All Contents on Local Disk


Format Hard disk

When you click this button a progress bar will appear saying "formatting is in progress", but actually it's not. If you click click "Cancel" button, then a fake "Blue Screen Of Death" will appear! This is really creepy.

Delete Windows Folder

If you choose this option the program will scan all files and folders on your Windows folder and after that a progress bar will appear displaying deletion progress. An advanced Windows user will be tricked because it displays all files on their systems are being deleted.

Delete All Contents on Local Disk

This is similar to above, but it just scan folders on your root folder. It can't scan all of the files and folders on your hard disk because it will lag the application.


After all progress is finished, the program will does a fake restart. It displays black screen and text with MS-DOS style, so your friend will be tricked that their computer is being in boot mode. Then, a beep coming from computer speaker, and a frightening text appear: "BIOS image has been corrupted.

"There is a problem with your motherboard ROM. Press any key to try again". When your friend reach three attempts, a text appears that their motherboard is permanently damaged!

How to remove this program?

All you have to do is just to delete the program from your computer and it won't run again. The good thing is that it doesn't install itself to your system.

Note: Some antiviruses and antispywares are detecting this program as infected/malware. The program is perfectly safe and does not pose a threat to your system. This is called a 'false positive'. The term false positive is used when antivirus software wrongly classifies an innocuous ( inoffensive ) file as a virus. The incorrect detection may be due to heuristics or to an incorrect virus signature in a database. Similar problems can occur with antitrojan or antispyware software.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3yyizlmdyhj

20 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

I have to express appreciation to the writer just for rescuing me from this particular

predicament. Because of looking through the internet and obtaining

proposals that were not productive, I figured my entire life was


gone. Living without the presence of

answers to the problems you've fixed by way of your main review is a serious case, and those that could have in a negative way

damaged my career if I had not discovered your web page. Your personal

expertise and kindness in taking care of the whole lot was excellent. I don't know what I

would have done if I hadn't discovered such a

subject like this. I'm able to at this point look ahead to my future.

Thanks a lot very much for your high quality and

amazing guide. I won't

think twice to refer your web blog to anybody who needs and wants support

about this subject matter.
my web page - spain christmas carols

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Someone essentially help to make critically articles
I might state. That is the first time I

frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the

analysis you made to make this particular submit incredible.

Magnificent activity!
Also visit my weblog :: http://eatthewalk.blogspot.fr/

Tanpa Nama berkata...

I cling on to listening to the news bulletin

talk about getting free online grant applications so I have
been looking around for

the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get

some?
My web site :: http://tools.hackerjournals.com/?p=278

Tanpa Nama berkata...

I’m no longer positive the place you are getting your

information, however good topic. I needs to spend a
while finding out

much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I used to be in search of

this information for my mission.
Also see my website: freefall university spain

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog
posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your

feed and I hope you write again soon!
Here is my blog post :: tstensbol.blogspot.fr

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How

lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made blogging glance easy.
The full look of your web site is excellent, let alone the content material!
Also visit my web blog liens.mediaslibres.lautre.net

Tanpa Nama berkata...

I am curious to find out what blog platform you are using?
I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest site and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any

suggestions?
my page - 4 letter words ending in za

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You

definitely know what youre talking about,
why waste your intelligence on just posting

videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative
to read?
My site wiki.scu.edu

Tanpa Nama berkata...

You made some decent factors there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and
found most individuals will

go along with together with your website.
my site: http://osoznaniemira.ru/

Tanpa Nama berkata...

You actually make it appear really easy with your

presentation but I to find this topic to be actually something

that I believe I'd by no means understand. It sort of

feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. I am

looking forward for your next

publish, I will try to get the hang of it!
Feel free to visit my blog :: www.worldofwarcraft.jg.com.Inventforum.com

Tanpa Nama berkata...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored

subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an
nervousness

over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again
as exactly

the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.
Feel free to visit my site diysolarheatingspain.com

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying

to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Here is my site ... krtc-marineparade.blogspot.com

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?


you make blogging look easy. The overall look
of your web site is excellent, let alone the content!
Feel free to visit my website :: Black42.Uni-Koblenz.de

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Pretty component of content. I just stumbled

upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I get in

fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing on

your feeds and even I success you get admission to consistently fast.
Also see my page: 3 doors down let me go mediafire

Tanpa Nama berkata...

I simply couldn't go away your web site prior to suggesting that

I extremely loved the usual info a person

provide on your guests? Is gonna be back steadily to investigate

cross-check new posts
Have a look at my web blog ... nursing education in spain

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?


My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many
months of hard work due

to no back up. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?
My website > http://www.rockspringsairport.com/index.php?/member/101535

Tanpa Nama berkata...

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the future

and it is time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I

could I want to counsel you some fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles

relating to this article. I want to read more

issues about it!
Feel free to visit my web page ; dancing with the stars 2012

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're

using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say
this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a
good

hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks, I appreciate it!
my site: www.ourtransitfuture.com

Tanpa Nama berkata...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
This post

actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this

info! Thanks!
Look into my blog : 2011 australian yearly calendar template

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have created some nice methods and we


are looking to swap techniques with others, be sure

to shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Also see my website - nigerian prostitutes spain